It can be difficult to find quality in-depth reviews of Transatlantic cruises, so we did the research and gathered the best right here. Enjoy these inspiring reports.
1. Avid Cruiser review of Transatlantic cruise from England to New York on the Queen Mary 2. This recent 9 part review (a page for each day of the cruise) details a crossing that included the National Symphony Orchestra performances. The author calls it a "magical" experience and he has great respect for Cunard Line and the QM2. Includes big, beautiful photos.
2. What it's really like on a Transatlantic cruise to England. The Cruise Maven reports on a Queen Mary 2 crossing from NYC. There was stormy weather but the oceanliner glided through it with stability. Includes dining tips.
3. Queen Mary 2 Atlantic crossing review by Cruise Diva. A professional travel writer's story of a cruise from the UK to New York. Four parts. Well detailed.
4. Cruise Maven Holland America Transatlantic cruise review. On the Holland America Nieuw Amsterdam for an Atlantic crossing. A useful list of tips. Lots of info and pictures of staterooms and dining. She says the ship is "lovely" with a good variety of entertainment.
5. Peter Knego's Silversea Transatlantic cruise review. The ultra-luxury Silver Cloud voyage from Madeira to Florida. Many good photos and lots of description.
6. Crystal Transatlantic cruise review plus video. A professionally written review of an Atlantic crossing from Barcelona to Miami. It covers in detail embarkation, their suite, the various dining choices, entertainment, enrichment, and the spa. The attached video has no commentary but the footage is beautiful and useful.
7. The long and detailed review of a Royal Caribbean Transatlantic cruise from England to Boston. It's on the CruiseDiva site.
I hope you found these reviews as entertaining and useful as we did.