These are our 5 favorite reviews of cruises from New York to London, England. They are in-depth, useful, and entertaining. We think they'll be helpful in planning your cruise.
1. My Week on the Greatest Cruise Ship in the World by the New York Post -- impressions of a cruise from Brooklyn NYC to Southampton, England. Information on the atmosphere and amenities on the ship. Things to do and the quality nightly entertainment. The dress code adds sparkle.
2. How to travel between New York and England on the Queen Mary 2 by the Man in Seat 61. An incredibly detailed instructional article. Choosing eastbound or westbound, selecting a stateroom, restaurants, entertainment, kids, transfers from Southampton to London, and what the cruise is like.
3. Transatlantic cruise between New York and England on the Queen Mary 2 on Avid Cruiser. A 9-part review (a page for each day of the cruise) details a crossing that included preformances by the National Symphony Orchestra. The author calls it a "magical" experience and he has great respect for Cunard Line and the QM2. The big photos are beautiful.
4. What it's really like on a Transatlantic cruise to England by Cruise Maven. A report on a Queen Mary 2 crossing from NYC. Stormy weather didn't upset this cruiser. Includes dining tips. Shows and other entertainment.
5. Queen Mary 2 Transatlantic crossing by Richard Wagner. The types of passengers you'll find on board. The advantage of a balcony stateroom when leaving or coming into port. Strong intellectual and cultural activity offerings. Dining in the Britannia Restaurant. Links to a huge photo tour of the ship.
We hope these cruise reviews were enlightening or at least amusing. See the complete list of cruises New York to England.